‘How to’ Questions? Post them here!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Forlath Grey 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Just Justine
    Spectator

when creating a group, are you only permitted to invite members from your friends list, or is there a way to send invites to all members?

Forlath Grey
    Keymaster

You can only invite your friends to groups you create. There is no option to invite all site members. @just-justine

Ronin
    Spectator

how do I delete my own crappy post? (see the serenity thread)

Forlath Grey
    Keymaster

Delete – it’s actually a two step process, the intent being to keep you from deleting something accidentally. @ronin, First click ‘trash’, then click the same place again but if you’ll notice it now reads ‘delete’. Click that and then you’ll get a “delete, are you sure” pop up . . . I guess that would be a three step process . . . 😉

That’s to delete comments here in the group forums. Just posted a test comment on one of the blogs and then clicked “Edit,” I was redirected to the Back End. I clicked “Move to Trash” and that appeared to be all there was to it.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Forlath Grey.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Forlath Grey.

Ldy Patch
    Spectator

After following the directions to post a link….
    Yes.
    No, really.
    I did in fact follow them…

I wonder if it has something to do with my using my mobile device?

I add the web address to the appropriate line. Then, my description in the next. Click the box….add link….
    Then.

Womp womp woooooommmp! 😀

I still allow for user error. However, I simply cannot be that dim? 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.