‘How to’ Questions? Post them here!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author

when creating a group, are you only permitted to invite members from your friends list, or is there a way to send invites to all members?

Forlath Grey
    Keymaster

You can only invite your friends to groups you create. There is no option to invite all site members. @just-justine

Ronin
    Spectator

how do I delete my own crappy post? (see the serenity thread)

Forlath Grey
    Keymaster

Delete – it’s actually a two step process, the intent being to keep you from deleting something accidentally. @ronin, First click ‘trash’, then click the same place again but if you’ll notice it now reads ‘delete’. Click that and then you’ll get a “delete, are you sure” pop up . . . I guess that would be a three step process . . . 😉

That’s to delete comments here in the group forums. Just posted a test comment on one of the blogs and then clicked “Edit,” I was redirected to the Back End. I clicked “Move to Trash” and that appeared to be all there was to it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Forlath Grey.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Forlath Grey.
    Ldy Patch
    Spectator

After following the directions to post a link….
    Yes.
    No, really.
    I did in fact follow them…

I wonder if it has something to do with my using my mobile device?

I add the web address to the appropriate line. Then, my description in the next. Click the box….add link….
    Then.

Womp womp woooooommmp! 😀

I still allow for user error. However, I simply cannot be that dim? 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 All content property of theDWM, all rights reserved

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you in three shakes of a hippogriff's tail.

Sending

Forgot your details?